Powerpoint Work is all about creating and designing PowerPoint Slides for given text, images, sounds and videos (if required). Required templates will be provided with the given project. The work includes setting proper animations and motion lengths.
Eligibility Standards and Payment Rules.
- Skills : A candidate should have elementary level typing skills and should be habitual of Online Environment..
- Age : 18 Years or above
- Educational Qualification : Understanding of English Language in two forms (i.e. Reading/Writing)
- Technical Requirement :
- A self owned Desktop/Laptop PC with Pentium IV or higher Processor.
- 24x7 Internet Connectivity.
- Access to Scanner.
- A Microphone/Speaker attached to PC.
- Necessary software installed for the proper execution of work.
- Compensation : $3 per ppt silde. (A single ppt project includes minimum 15 Powerpoint slides)
- Mode of Payment : By Cheque or Paypal
- Sample Work : Download Sample Work
- Joining Fees : No joining fees whatsoever
Application ProcedureApply Online
Voice Input Job
Proof Reading Job
PowerPoint Slide Job
Spreadsheet Entry Job
Sample Work Chart
Whenevr you choose to apply for a specific job category, we require you to complete a sample work project associated with it. Visit the page to learn more..
After being enrolled to a job category, you start earning money for every project done. Each job has different payout terms depending upon the nature of work.